Monday, February 8, 2010

:)

I really don't know what to write tonight. We had a neat meeting tonight with all the young/semi-young adults. I felt blessed that God canceled school for me tonight. I don't feel enthusiastic about it right now, but I'm sure it could change in the morning. I also had a few more friends move into the cabin I live in (one of which, I feel this is a second chance for me to really learn to love). Both of them are extraordinary people. Everyone in the house I live in has some unique aspect about them. It doesn't always feel like I know what to do, so I'm asking God to help me just smile more. I feel like tomorrow, I will try this. It's so incredible to be part of a place where you CAN get intimate with God by  just being yourself and letting God do the rest. THAT is easier said than done.

:)LOL :)
Well I'm keeping people up,so I will bid you all good night.

....Hope renewed....even a little..

No comments:

Post a Comment