Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Like waking from a dream

First of all, I'd just like to say how great it is to be God's. It is so easy to forget  sometimes the
absolute amazing power of being His. It is the answer to all anxieties.

Every time I write something of importance, He works it in me.

Lately, I have been hit hard. God had been far from my thoughts, yet I wasn't ever from His. I've been  wrestling inside to even understand where I stand.

While I'm not "there" yet, I don't believe I will be till I am before His throne.

Ran across this blog post forwarded on Facebook by a friend.

http://gracefortheroad.com/2012/02/03/idontwait/


It woke me up tonight to hear the same thing Christ gave me 4 years ago being said by someone else.

I get to fall in love again. Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment